- Advanced programming language used by our developers.
- Users could define custom screens for strategies.
White Label Exchange Software Solutions
Digital Assets Exchange | Forex | Security Token Offering | Security Token Exchange
U.S. Securities & Exchange Commision (SEC) norm compliance for exchange software development has been followed by our solution.
Also compliant with Hong Kong Security and Regulatory Commission (SRC) and the recent SFC regulatory requirements for the security token offering.
Ask for Centralized, Decentralized, or P2P Software
The Foundation Of Our Exchange Software
Front End Specifications
- User Interface Design
- Content Marketing Implementation
- Communication Integration
- Trading Marketing Setup
- User Account & Security
- Front End Specifications
- Responsive Interface
- Dashboard for Users
- Global Preferences
- Backoffice User Management
- Platform customizations
- Customer monitoring
- Commission configuration
- Algorithm setup for order matching, order books, top gainer, top losers.
- Third party API configuration
- Help & Support platform
Third Party Integrations
- Third Party API Integrations (Bank, payment gateway, accounting, KPI, cold wallet, SMS and more)
- Consultation for vital third party integrations
Algorithm/Software Strategy Development
Strategies driven by events
- Logic of algorithm is programmed on the basis of incoming events from data sources.
- Example events: Change in order book or transactions.
- Logic defines possible reactions to sending, modifying, cancelling orders.
- Advanced logic could be built upon this simple mechanism.
Example Algorithmic Strategies
- Source code of exchange is provided. This enables the users to learn trading platform.
- Algorithm documentation is provided along with examples of implementing API elements.